1. BOOKING AND PAYMENT You can book your stay online, by email and telephone or other booking systems. All customers making a booking must be aged 18 or over. Please include the following details in your booking: You name, telephone number, email address, property you would like to book, arrival data, number of nights, number of guests and details of any pets you may be bringing with you. Please ensure that you have accepted our terms and conditions when making your booking. All bookings are legally binding. We will send you a booking confirmation and details of how to find us by email. You can pay for your accommodation at the time of booking when using our online facility. Alternatively, we can send you an invoice or payment link by email. You will need to pay for your booking in full before your visit. For advance bookings, we require you to make payment in full one week before your arrival. For last-minute bookings, you can pay on arrival.
2. CANCELLATIONS You can cancel your booking free of charge up to 7 days prior to the beginning of your stay. If you cancel less than 7 days before the beginning of your stay, the full balance remains due. The effective date for cancellation is the date when Maatilamatkailu Ilomäki receives your cancellation. All cancelled bookings are subject to a processing fee payable by the customer (10% of the balance paid).
3. OUR RIGHT TO CANCEL YOUR BOOKING We reserve the right to cancel your booking in the event of force majeure.
4. YOUR STAY
The presence of the customer on the farm and at the Kalajärvi recreation area, the use of the cottages or other premises and participation in activities are entirely at their own risk. Maatilamatkailu Ilomäki is not responsible for personal accident or injury and damage to or loss of personal belongings.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIME: Your stay with us begins at 4 pm on the date of arrival and ends at 12:00 on your date of departure. We would be grateful if you could advise us in advance of your expected time of arrival. The time of arrival for our guests is usually between 4 pm and 11 pm.
NUMBER OF GUESTS: The number of guests in each property (including any visitors you may have) is strictly limited to the number stated on the property description.
AMPLIFICATION: If you are using amplification outdoors, please ensure that this does not create a nuisance for others staying in the area.
PETS: If you would like to bring your pet with you, please contact us to discuss it in advance. A supplement of EUR 10 per pet is payable for your stay.
SMOKING POLICY: All our properties are non-smoking.
END-OF-STAY CLEANING: At the end of your stay, you can clean your cottage yourself. Alternatively, we can clean it for you for a EUR 50fee. If you choose to carry out the end-of-stay clean yourself, please ensure that you have done all the washing up, taken out the rubbish, made all the beds, wiped all tables and sides, cleaned the WC/shower/sauna, beaten all rugs and hoovered and mopped all floor surfaces.
5. DAMAGE TO PROPERTY You will be liable for any damage to the property or contents. All properties are inspected at the end of each stay.
6. PRICE DISCLAIMER All rates will remain valid until further notice. We reserve the right to amend our rates at any time.
7. COMPLAINTS If you have any feedback on your stay or you would like to make a complaint, please contact Maatilamatkailu Ilomäki staff directly.
8. APPLICABLE LAW AND FORUM All parties shall seek to resolve any disputes arising in relation to this agreement through negotiation. In the event that negotiations prove unsuccessful, disputes shall be settled at Seinäjoki District Court. The agreement is subject to Finnish law.